Saturday, February 18, 2012

Nautical Wrap Dress Take 2


I fixed my Nautical Wrap Dress and let me just say...SO MUCH BETTER! I also did a real hem on all edges and put a pleat in the neckline to make the back neckline smaller (much better fit!). I used a simple white light-weight quilter's cotton to make the ties, and made a hole to slip one through at the side seam on one side (and very crudely hemmed that with a very wide, very short zig-zag stitch). I absolutely love how the bow came out, and the fit is fabulous. I must say, this is my most wearable item of DIY clothing. Perfect for our weekend in Cape Cod to celebrate our 5th anniversary. Ok...no more technology. Hope you're having a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. This is so great, and I love the white tie! It looks so great on you!
    Happy anniversary! I hope it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I love to hear feedback!