Wednesday, July 7, 2010

One Month!

Well, it has been a whole month since I started this blog, and just a little over a month since I started sewing. It seems like such a short period of time, and yet it also feels like the time is going by very slow. I'm still struggling to sleep at night, and subsequently sleep most of the morning away. I hate this, I feel so unproductive! I suppose a lot of it has to do with a mix up at the doctor's office with my hormone therapy....didn't refill my prescription for two weeks! This might not seem like a big deal, but when dealing with endometriosis, it makes a big impact. Needless to say, I've had a big swing in headaches and fatigue, and some pain on my right side which may or may not be a cyst. It's really slowed me down this week and gotten me in a rotten mood. I go through spurts of feeling really geared up about my sewing projects to feeling like nothing will come of it and I won't find a job come September. My back has flared a bit (again, possibly the hormones) and I'm feeling like I did before I started sewing. Just a little frustrated and disappointed and down spirited.

But again, I have to remind myself that it has only been a month! What a short time to change gears so drastically! I'm wondering what the rest of this year will have in store for me.


Since I'm sponsoring a giveaway on the Bloomin' Babies blog, it got me to thinking about doing one myself. Would any of you readers be interested in a custom order giveaway here on Silver Rose Sewing? Let me know your thoughts!


Well, that's all for now. It's really late (or should I say early!) and I'm hoping this venting will help me clear my mind and get some sleep. I have a lot of projects coming up, including making a birthday gift for a friend's son's first birthday. And I better get some sleep if I'm going to finish all the work I have planned! Good night....or morning?

3 comments:

  1. I love giveaways, and I've won a couple. Sure, go for it, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I'll try to get one going once my other one is over. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I love to hear feedback!