This afternoon I worked on my labels. I made 9 of them...already printed and cut from another day. I took the two pieces, placing them back to back, and stitched them together to keep them flat and loop-free. The edges fray a little bit, but I can't use any adhesive (because of lead/fire testing), and the fabric doesn't heat-seal like ribbon, so I'll have to live with the slight fraying. The important thing is that they have my registration number, company name, etc, and are attached to my animals in a "conceivably permanent fashion," or something like that.
And there's a label all attached and ready to go! A talented seller on Etsy, Brixton Studios, is making me a custom banner and button for my shop and blog, and I'm hoping to incorporate the button image onto my tags. I got a sneak peak today and it looks AMAZING, much better than I could have imagined! I'm super excited to put it up once it's all finished. :)
Finishing up with a picture from my label application. All my little plushies lined up to be stitched.