Wednesday, July 28, 2010

You're My Cha Cha


Today, this blog is dedicated to all those people who have supported me this week, either through sales or by coming on my blog, clicking around, using my Google search, etc...because I was short on money this month and was worried I wouldn't be able to pay either my rent, student loans or health insurance on time...one of them was going to have to get pushed back a little. But thanks to those who have ordered from my shop or checked out the ads on my blog, I will be ok! I know it sounds corny, but I love you all for giving me some support when I needed it! *big squishy hugs!*

One of those orders was a Mini Kitty that the Curious Cupcake shop chose. This is my first mini, and I must say, she turned out as good as I could hope for! She's a little larger than half-size, but still quite a bit smaller than her big sister. I was able to take my regular pattern, placing those pieces under my paper and eyeballing about a half inch off the sides. I'm making a mini Ruby 'Roo for Karilan, who won the One Month Giveaway...I'm excited to see how that one turns out. And my other two orders were for big Ruby 'Roos! So there will be a lot of sewing this week!

I finally went to Staples and got myself some packing supplies so I don't have to pay extra at the post office. That with my new business cards, thank you cards by Invite Me, and some more tags that I'm printing out tonight, will have me ready to send out all these orders. Keep them coming everyone!!! =D 

I know this is a short post, but I've got lots of sewing to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! I love to hear feedback!